been a loooooong time since my last post here. kinda forget the password actually hahaha. my only brother's gonna be marry his fiance next month, January 16th to be exact. that's the biggest motivation for me to lose weight. Not to mention, i got my 67kg for some time now. i've tried many methods to losing weight, (OCD, Mayo diet, Fruit diet, etc) but nothing work on me. haha i know, i'm just cant keep in the schedule of when to eat, what to eat n what not to eat.
at last, i decided not to force my self. but after i tried those methods, i can tell, the best way to lose your weight is not to eat rice, not to drink any soda, not to have sweets too much, and drink water more. these things helps me better than those diet methods. ok! i lose 4 kg in 10 days. here's what i do:
1. drink 2 glasses of water when u get up in the morning, before eat anything
2. walk/run/jog in place for about 15-30 minutes each day
3. dont eat any sweet/main courses before 11.00
4. dont eat rice EVER! replace it with oats/boiled vegetables
5. relax and try to keep your mind from eating by having your job done or listen to ur favorite music
6. try to drink water at least 8 glasses a day
7. TRY HARD TO KEEP THIS DAILY ROUTINE HAPPENING
PS: this also help to deal with insomnia. proven in me!
well.. hopefully this post will bring any use for anyone who read this, let me know if it work on you too :)